The Oregon Municipal Electric Utilities Association (OMEU) has one annual meeting and generally meets quarterly as the business of the Board requires.
- Members of the public are welcome to attend OMEU meetings unless indicated otherwise.
- Persons planning to attend OMEU meetings, persons with disabilities who wish to request assistance, and persons wishing to request interpretation, please contact OMEU staff.
Next Board Meeting Meeting
June 14, 2018 at Canby Utility
Additional Upcoming Meetings
- October 11 though 12, 2018 at Gleneden Beach (Salishan)
- December 13, 2018 in Portland (Following Public Power Council Annual Meeting)
Additional meetings by conference call will be scheduled, as needed.
OMEU Engineering and Operations Committee Meetings
- June 5, 2018, location: TBD
- September 11, 2018, location: Monmouth Power & Light
- December 4, 2018, location: TBD