The Oregon Municipal Electric Utilities Association (OMEU) has one annual meeting and generally meets quarterly as the business of the Board requires.
- Members of the public are welcome to attend OMEU meetings unless indicated otherwise.
- Persons planning to attend OMEU meetings, persons with disabilities who wish to request assistance, and persons wishing to request interpretation, please contact OMEU staff.
Next Board Meeting
April 14, 2022 (10 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.)
Monmouth Power & Light
780 Ecols Street South
Via Conference Call: # 1-800-504-8071
Participant Code 0402337#
- 10:00 – 10:05 AM — Call to order, introductions. Speakers: President Tom McBartlett and all.
- 10:05 – 10:25 AM — Tour of Monmouth Power & Light Headquarters. Speakers: Chuck Thurman, Monmouth Power & Light
- 10:25 – 10:30 AM — Approval of minutes from February 17, 2022 OMEU Board meeting. Speakers: Pres. Tom McBartlett and all
- 10:30 – 11:00 AM — Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) Update. Speakers: Kevin Farleigh, BPA Power Account Exec., and Suzanne Zoller, BPA Transmission Account Exec.
- 11:00 – 11:45 AM — Eugene Water & Electric Board (EWEB) Electrification Study Findings. Speakers: Ben Ulrich, EWEB Senior Energy Resource Analyst
- 11:45 – 12:15 PM — Lunch Break
- 12:15 – 12:45 PM — OMEU Board Roundtable Updates, including discussion of possible grant applications for the ODOE Community Renewable Energy program and progress on Wildfire Mitigation Plans. Speaker: All
- 12:45 – 1:30 PM — Legislative & Regulatory Issues Update, including discussion of possible proposals for 2023 Session. Speakers: Jennifer Joly, OMEU Legislative Committee (Jeff Nelson, Tom McBartlett, John Dietz), and all
- 1:30 – 1:45 PM — OMEU Director Performance Review and Employment Contract Update. Executive Session – The OMEU Board will adjourn its regular meeting to go into executive session pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(i) for discussion of a personnel evaluation. Upon completion of the executive session the Board will return to its regular meeting. Speakers: John Dietz and Pres. Tom McBartlett
- 1:45 – 2:00 PM — Administrative Updates (budget & dues update, OMEU financial review, Fall meeting, OMEU Director visits to utilities). Speakers: Jennifer Joly and all
- 2:00 – 2:10 PM — Public input on non-agenda items. Speaker: Pres. Tom McBartlett
- 2:10 – 2:15 PM — Discussion of Future Agenda Items & Adjournment Speaker: Pres. Tom McBartlett
Members of the public who wish to attend or want more information about the OMEU Board meeting, and persons with disabilities who wish to request assistance, please contact Jennifer Joly at (971) 600-6976.
Additional Upcoming Board Meetings
- August 4, 2022 (12:15 p.m. to 3 p.m.) – Sheraton Airport, Portland
Immediately following adjournment of Public Power Council Executive Committee
- October 20 to 21, 2022 – Annual Meeting – Five Pine Lodge in Sisters
- December 8, 2022 – (10 a.m. to 1 p.m.)— Local Government Center, 1201 Court Street NE, Salem
Additional meetings by conference call will be scheduled, as needed.
Next Engineering & Operations Committee Meeting
June 7, 2022
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Forest Grove Light and Power at 1818 B Street Forest Grove
Additional Upcoming Engineering & Operations Committee Meetings
- September 13, 2022, Location: TBD
- December 6, 2022, Location: TBD
Members of the public who wish to attend or want more information about the OMEU Board meeting, and persons with disabilities who wish to request assistance, please contact Jennifer Joly at (971) 600-6976 three business days prior to the meeting.